*****Early Bird Discount Ends In 2 Days ******
Yes, no joke or April Fool if you join Derby County Supporters Club before September 30th 2010, you will only have to pay a fiver, that’s five of your little english pounds £5.00. “Okay (you may ask) what do I get for my fiver? Well, I’ll tell you;”
- Monthly social meeting at PP – events season included, current Manager & Player visit, Ex player visits & Q&A’s, presentations by local community groups and Quizes. Plans for this season include, talks/Q&A’s by an Ex football league referee, local radio personalities + an inspirational evening with Miles Hilton Barber, (dates tbc).
- Regular Newsletter – our newsletter goes out to all members every six weeks, this has news about what’s happening that affects our Disabled supporters as well as news on future events & socials.
- Party ticket priority – Chance to buy tickets for our Christmas Party & End of Season Special before anyone else – We try to get current players and ex players to attend our Christmas Party (often depends on fixtures), last year we ended up having or Christmas Party in March due to the bad snow that we had at the beginning of the year, fingers crossed it won’t happen again his year. Our End of Season event varies, we have had parties, but this year a Stadium Tour was organised which was absolutely brilliant.
- Access to our own website and facebook fan page – A place you can post your Rams pictures and info to, contact other DCDSC members, add suggestions, advice, help for disabled supporters. Something you need to know, pop it on facebok or the website and someone will be able to help.
- So I think for a fiver it’s pretty good value, dcdsc is a registered charity and the money we get goes towards helping improve the facilities for disabled supporters.
So now you may be asking how can I join the DCDSC, it is really easy, pop your name and email address into the box on the rights hand side, and (once you’ve confirmed that it’s okay for us to email you) we’ll send you a form which you can then fill in and post to our Treasurer – as that ferrety thing on the telly says – “Simples – khick”